This job-hunting system, provided by the NJ State Library, lets you :
- Explore detailed information on over 1,000 different occupations
- Match your interests and skills with the career that's best for you
- Search over five million up-to-minute local and national job postings
- Create professional resumes an cover letters
- Practice and master interviewing skills
- Get invaluable tips and advice every step of the way - from your initial search to accepting an offer
- Conveniently organize and track your job-search progress allin one place.
Check out the Library's Event Calendar to find the date for our next Effective Resume Writing presentation. It is usually held the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10:30 am.
For more help on starting to find a new job and for networking opportunities with other job seekers contact the Professional Service Group at your local One Stop Career Center. They offer an orientation Monday mornings for new job seekers. Call the New Brunswick group at (732) 418-3304 for more information.